rss

About Me

My Photo
irnanto dwi saputra
View my complete profile

23 March 2011

Create Bold, Italic, and Underline in HTML

There are three types of writing most frequently used in writing any document. The third type is bold, italics and underlined text. Two types of letters can also be combined

such as bold and italic, bold and underlined or italics and underlined. In fact it could be three types of writing were combined into one form of writing is bold, italic and underlined.

Like the previous article, the code in the HTML file is always limited by the tag <... >. Tags will be used to thicken <B> (bold) text, <I> to tilt (italic) text and <u> to underline (underline) text.

<B> To make bold. </ B>
<I> To create italics. </ i>
<u> To make the bottom line. </ U>

Read also this....



0 komentar:


Post a Comment

 

Site Info

Google Pagerank Powered by  MyPagerank.Net My Ping in TotalPing.com TopOfBlogs My Zimbio Blog Directory